Thursday, April 19, 2012

My due date was changed to December 8th today.

I'm not sure I agree with this.
I really think I'm in my 8th week, but my ob/gyn said based on the beta results from my hcg, that's my due date.

Hmph.

Today, my blood pressure was significantly high. This really freaks me out. They seemed concerned, too. I have to go back in a week for them to retake it.

I talked briefly with my ob about a couple of things I wanted to do come delivery time. She seemed really laid back about it, which is good.

Now I just need to get this blood pressure down.

6 comments:

  1. That's strange that they based your due date on the hcg levels. With me, I'm pretty sure (although I could be crazy - always a very real possibility) that they figured out my due date based on Milo's measurements. Like, he was the size of a baby that was such and such weeks along. I'm almost positive that's how they did it...although maybe they were actually measuring hcg levels and I misunderstood.

    Your to-do list for today that MUST be accomplished in no particular order and that I WILL be checking up on later:

    -Buy a cheesy girly magazine and take a long bubble bath while reading it, allowing yourself to completely relax and get lost in the drama of other people's lives :-)
    -Pick up your favorite take-out and either unwind while surfing the internet or watching a movie, your choice
    -Be in bed by 11pm if at all possible :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...but...if accomplishing this to-do list seems stressful...DON'T do it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you so much, Heather! Your to do list made me laugh :P

    I think all that can be accomplished today is the bubble bath, which is sounding really good right about now...I'll be in bed way before 11 pm too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay! i love that you're blogging again! and blogging about BABY! yaaaay! :D

    ReplyDelete