Monday, May 7, 2012

10.5 Weeks Pregnancy Survey!

I've neglected doing this, but I really need to start. I want to remember every little thing I can about this part of my life.

Baby's size?  Lil bit is the size of a kumquat!

Weight Gain? Hmmmm, if I had to guess, I'd say 3-4 pounds, which I've heard isn't bad. It's estimated that you gain a pound a week in pregnancy :p


Stretch marks? Nope :p 

Belly button in or out? Out, silly!

Sleep? This weekend was horrible for sleeping! I had a headache that lasted 24 hours, and then last night I just kept waking up for no apparent reason. Bleck.

Foods I am loving? Fruit! And cereal.

Foods I am hating? It really depends on the day. I do find that sometimes halfway through eating "real" meals, I'll start to feel disgusted, haha. I've been eating a lot of cereal lately.

Best moment this week? Seeing little bit wiggle around on the ultrasound after thinking I'd lost it. To this day, above everything else I've witnessed in my life, it is literally the most amazing thing I've ever seen.

Movement? I saw it move its little bud arms and wiggle its body on the ultrasound.

Symptoms?  Emo-tion-al. Without the tears, if that makes sense. I probably well up a million times a day, but tears only come if it's really intense. Which is strange, considering (quite frankly) I have no problem crying usually. Aside from that: morning sickness, food aversions to actual meals,  soreness in my abs like I've done crunches, and a little soreness in my lower back. Also, I'm breaking out like a teenager. I've always had pretty clear skin once I passed elementary school, so I'm wondering if this means I'm baking a baby girl? ;)

What I miss? My husband! Luckily he'll be home really soon. I don't think I've ever needed him more than right now.

What I will miss? Hmmm, I suppose the flexibility of being able to take off whenever, without consideration of a child's schedule or facilities needed for a baby.


What I'm looking forward to? My 4D ultrasound! It should be sometime in the middle of June!

Emotions: Up and down and all around. I've probably gone through the entire spectrum this week, because it's been so trying. Fear to dread to joy to relief...the gang's all here :p

2 comments:

  1. That's so cool that you're getting a 4D ultrasound! I never got one - I always thought they looked neat. I HAVE heard that breakouts equal baby girls. The old wives say it's the daughter "stealing" the beauty from the mother...ha! How rude is that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. QUIT CALLING THE BABY "IT"....Imma thump you in da hayde!

    ReplyDelete