Friday, July 27, 2012

Carlie Wren, born 7.22.12


My head is still reeling from everything.

 My heart is in agony over everything that's happened. In time, I will tell precious Carlie's story. Please see the link to the right of the blog if you would like to donate toward her Memorial Fund. I wasn't sure how to just do an "add your own" amount, but I think you can change the amount of your donation once you get to the PayPal website. Select "personal" as your donation so PayPal doesn't tax a big amount. Please don't feel obligated to give the specific amount in the drop down menu; anything will help. The proceeds will go toward our memorial for her as well as her grave stone. We are planning to have a memorial gathering for her, much like a birthday party. Since this is the only event we'll get to plan for our baby girl, we want it to be as special as possible.

Be at peace, baby girl. You are such a fighter, and momma is so proud of you.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my baby sister how my heart aches for you. This baby girl really touched a lot of lives and hearts in the short time she was here. I love you so very much Ashley Nicole.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish i could give you a big hug right now; i can't imagine the pain and loss you must feel. but your faith through this has been a testimony; i'm in awe of it. praying for you daily--for peace, for healing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ashley, i also wanted to say--my friend Sharla experienced a miscarriage i think around 14 or 16 weeks, and she has written about it some on her blog (http://messymanger.blogspot.com/2011/12/dont-be-ridiculous.html). i don't know if that would be helpful for you to read...but i thought i would share it with you

    ReplyDelete